Applicants receive a Letter of Offer via email which includes:
• Information on accepting your offer
• Offer of Admission
• Written Agreement (Offer Acceptance Agreement)
• Payment information
Please follow the instructions outlined in your Letter of Offer.
To accept your offer, follow these steps:
1. Your Letter of Offer includes valuable information. Before accepting, review the information outlined in the Letter of Offer and follow the instruction. The Offer will be sent to the email address provided in the application together with the written agreement that requires your signature.
2. To accept, you must reply BEFORE the Offer Expiry Date. Complete the Written Agreement contained in the Letter of Offer, and return with payment or other evidence of payment to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, cc email@example.com or Cambridge International College – Level 8, 108 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Australia.
Pay CIC the total amount due, as indicated in the Offer. Please refer to the ‘PAYMENT MODE’ section in the Written Agreement for payment options.
3. Once an applicant has accepted an Offer and all conditions are met, a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is issued by CIC.
To apply for a visa, you will need a CoE, valid passport and any other documentation required by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
For further information on conditions, please visit www.border.gov.au